Our Investments

Our FNI Real Money Project

 

Our Investment Group manages an exchange-traded certificate with the objective of achieving a long-term return and low volatility. Our investment concept combines active management with a clearly defined theme strategy.

 

 

* Project was initiated for educational purposes.
No investment advice.

 

Investment universe

 

As a rule, our investment horizon is three years. We invest in equities in global markets.

 

Investment strategy

 

We invest 75% of the portfolio in three sectors. The remaining 25 % is intended to realize further investment opportunities.

 

Investment philosophy

 

Ongoing monitoring, broad diversification and investing according to our ESG Guide ensure risk diversification.

 

FNI TRIPLE THREE GROWTH SHARES

 

OUR ESG-STRATEGY

 

For sustainable

investing

 

As part of the ongoing monitoring process, our investments are regularly evaluated on the basis of the positive and negative criteria for sustainable investing laid down in our ESG Guide.

 

Our FNI Real Money Project

 

Our Investment Group manages an exchange-traded certificate with the objective of achieving a long-term return and low volatility. Our investment concept combines active management with a clearly defined theme strategy.

 

 

* Project was initiated for educational purposes.
No investment advice.

 

OUR SUCCESSES WITH SAMPLE PORTFOLIOS

 

Best performance of a club portfolio March 2019

In the month of March 2019, the FNI wins the prize of the Federal Association, endowed with 200 euros, with the sample portfolio "2019 FNI".

Best performance of a club portfolio May 2018

In the month of May 2018, the FNI wins the prize of the Federal Association, endowed with 200 euros, with the sample portfolio "2018 FNI".

  • Mail
  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube

Support us via
Amazon Smile®

  • AmazonSmile

Für die deutsche Website hier klicken:

 
FNI_Quer_Weiss.png

© Finance Network Ingolstadt 2020